WE ARE InXpress! (NOT RELATED TO THE FORMER 80’S ROCK BAND)
InXpress began in Rochdale in the UK, in 1999. Founder John Thompson initially ran the business from his bedroom in Rochdale. In 2006, the business entered the US market, closely followed by Australia and New Zealand. We now have over 400 locations, across 14 countries, and over 30,000 customers. Our non-asset based network provides you with flexibility, improved service levels, accelerated delivery, lowered direct and indirect costs and a noticeable reduction in complexity.
Our business model is quite simple: to provide our customers with the best shipping and freight options at the lowest price every day. This is accomplished by partnering with internationally recognized carriers to obtain deeply discounted rates that we can then pass on to small and medium sized businesses.
We take pride in the personal relationships that we build with our customers, seeking to first understand your business, and then to provide solutions that will exceed your expectations. Regardless of the size or industry, InXpress has the services and resources at a price that can’t be beat. Let us show you how we can WOW you each and every day.
How We Work
- People First – Whether a client or a member of staff, people are at the heart of our company and we value them highly.
- Accountable & Responsive – We care about our customers and their deliveries, as if they were our own. We are there for them when they need us. We see our customers as members and go the extra mile for every one.
- Easy & Straightforward – No one wants to struggle or take unnecessary time over deliveries. We recognise that and make life as easy as possible for our customers.
- Flexible & Adaptable – We provide a service, not a product. We provide a flexible, personal service to our customers, one that adapts to their needs.
- Competitive – We’re always striving, hard work is the only sure-fire way to succeed. We are competitive in our marketplace and offer competitive pricing to our customers.
- Friendly & Helpful – Ours is a personal service. We get to know our customers and make them feel cared for and appreciated. We’re always friendly and helpful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Simply put, our business model requires us to earn your business each and every day. We do not get paid unless you ship with us. No hidden fees. No extra costs. Lets us show you how our customer service team can exceed your expectations.
Throughout our more than 20 years in business, InXpress has entered into strategic relationships with highly recognized partners in the shipping and logistics industry, which allows us to provide a full complement of services to meet your business needs. Some of these services include:
- International and Domestic Small Parcel
- LTL and FTL Freight
- Import and Export Freight
- E-commerce integrations
- Specialized White Glove Service
- Cargo and Marine Insurance
InXpress has deployed a considerable amount of time and money into the technology of the future. Our Live Rating tools provide for a seamless integration with your current online shopping cart including Shopify, Magento, Woo Commerce, and Zen Cart. In addition, our proprietary shipping portal Webship+ allows our customers to quote, book, ship, and track all of their shipments in one easy to use platform.
For more information on our integrations please visit our App Store.
Typically, new parcel shipping accounts without a shopping cart integration can take 48-72 hours. When including a shopping cart integration this can take up to 5 business days.
New freight accounts can be established the same day with shipments picked up and in-transit within 24 hours.
Partnering with a full-service logistics provider like InXpress allows for more flexibility. Because we are global logistics specialists, we are well versed in a variety of contracts that carriers have in place. That allows for logistics providers to specifically tailor service needs with each client to meet their individual shipping needs and troubleshoot challenges that might arise along the way.
Additionally, we recognize that most businesses do not specialize in shipping and freight. When issues arise, our attentive and proactive customer service team works on your behalf with the carrier to resolve the issue, leaving you more valuable time to do what you do best.
Are there questions you still have? Ask Now
Our services quickly and easily adapt to the changing needs of your business. Adding new locations? Growing your staff? No Problem, we have the solutions.
We understand that Small and Medium Sized businesses often lack the in-house expertise and knowledge to optimize their shipping solutions. Our specialists strive to alleviate those burdens so you can focus on what you do best.
At InXpress, customer service is a thing of the past...Excellence in Service is what we strive for. Come see how we can WOW you each and every day.